Tuesday, October 22, 2019

EXPOSED | Steve Brusk, CNN Politics Supervising Producer, Made ‘Advances’ on Female Employees? (CNN Exposed - Project Veritas Part 4)

Steve Brusk Tells Project Veritas Journalists to Speak with CNN’s PR Team About Sexual Misconduct Allegations; When Approached in DC, Refuses to Watch Footage.

Rick Saleeby, Senior Producer of The Lead with Jake Tapper, States Steve Brusk, CNN Politics Supervising Producer, Made ‘Advances’ on Female Employees During ‘Social Gatherings’ and Would “Put His Arm Around Them, Try and Touch Their Leg.” Saleeby Believes That Steve Brusk is “Protected by Certain People…Like Other Higher Ups” Within CNN. Rick Saleeby Recalls Incident with a Young Female Colleague: “She Had a Skirt on. I Could See the Hand. I Like Grab Her. It Looked Like I Was Being the Assaulter Because I Grabbed Her So Aggressively…to Keep Her from Him.”

Saleeby: “He Had Already Been Accused of the Things Prior… Which I Found Out…”


No comments:

Post a Comment