Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Normal Is Not Your Psychotic New Normal!

My Normal is a world free of masks, free of faceshields, and free of any sort of face covering. This is the standard in any non-Muslim country as well as a bit of other cultures. The American way is a singular individualist thought-line of my way or the highway and that highway is a metaphor for the herd- the herd of sheep following the masses!

My Normal defends and saves the weak, the poor, the ill, and the people to keep all their human rights! The Mainstream Media, The Legacy Media, the Corporate Presstitutes', whatever you may want me to call them!

Their idea of a New Normal is nothing but psychotic- the comedic ideas of Monk on USA Television! That's their ideas! Their whole ideas rely on the phrase- "What would Monk Do?"



No comments:

Post a Comment