Friday, October 09, 2020

'To Mask or Not To Mask' Is That The Question? | Liberty Bites Back (Clips)

During COVID-1984 - this time of Tyrannical Monarchical Edicts- the voters will be looking at- DO I WANNA BE FORCED TO WEAR A MASK FOR MAYBE OVER A YEAR- or do I wanna be freed from this tyranny? The voters will be looking at- DO I WANNA BE SHUT DOWN AGAIN AND BE MONEYLESS AGAIN- or do I wanna be freed and have money in my wallet? -This is just the plain truth!

In 2020- we can see the election is boiling down to Donald Trump who doesn't wanna force mask wearing, nor does he wanna shut the economy down again- BUT JOE BIDEN WANTS TO FORCE THOSE MASKS ON US ALL AND HE WANTS TO SHUT THE ECONOMY DOWN ONCE MORE! He wants a recession again, Joe Biden wants the economy to fail the People! He wants you to lose your job!

SHOW NOTES : https://notiesguild.blogspot.com/2020/10/masks-or-no-masks-real-issues-that-will.html


No comments:

Post a Comment